Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mi guía


Proverbs 3: 5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your path.

The Lord is guiding me and I have faith that he is leading me on a wonderful journey. While in Spain I thought a lot about who I am, how I'm living my life, and my goals for the future. There is so much I want to see, languages I want to hear, and emotions I want to feel. I've never felt so strong and independent. With the Lord guiding me, I can do anything :). I still haven't wrote about my trip to Spain because it's too difficult. There isn't even words to describe the places I went, people I met, and all the experiences I had. It's something you just have to experience first hand. All my pictures from the trip are posted HERE!.

Unfortunately, the trip had to end and now classes have resumed, I have a busy schedule this semester. Seventeen credits, tutoring Latino adults, Strength class, CRU Thursdays, Bible study Tuesdays, marathon training, and I'm trying to get a job. Not to mention my classes are challenging, but at least I'm Mono free. I actually like constantly being busy, I hate having downtime. Another thing I hate: the cold. I can't get to class without getting a headache from the cold wind and my apartment is never warm. BUT I should not complain, it could be worse. Adios.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Alyssa, I am so proud of you!!! You are such a joy to me!!!! Keep seeking God with all your heart and HE will NOT disappoint you!!!! HE is the only person that will not disappoint you that's for sure!!!! I LOVE you honey...your Bible is on it's way....ENJOY....Your MOM forever....MOM