Friday, February 20, 2009

Mi vida: lucerito sin vela







I love mornings; sitting here in my pajamas, wrapped up in my blanket and drinking my coffee :) For the first two hours of the day I'm free from all the stress. It's just my time, I love it.:)
Yesterday I had kind of a rough day. I had to study all day long for my Spanish test and so the entire day I was thinking in Spanish, listening to Spanish music, and thinking about how much I missed Spain. What it really comes down to is that I hate being settled. I crave adventure, I hate being in this routine. Study, run, class, eat, sleep; it's unbearably boring to me. I want to read the bible on the beach (which i'll be doing in 21 days :)!), take pictures of beautiful things, attend church services in ancient cathedrals (even though i'm not catholic, it's still pretty neat!). I just want to do it all and what's great is that I CAN. I just have to stop and realize that I've made the plans but I just have to wait and enjoy life in the process, which I do but I need to stop reflecting on my past traveling. I want to live in the now!
Last night after my strength class I decided to go for a quick run before CRU. It was so great, I was blaring my music and singing aloud as I was running, haha. "You're the God of this City, You're the King of these people, You're the Lord of this nation..You are There is no one like OUR GOD, Greater things are yet to come, greater things are still to be done in this city!!" So you can only imagine how I looked as I was running. It was dark out, my hands were lifted, and I was singing as I was running. It was fabulous!! Then I went to CRU and it was one of the songs we sang in worship. If you don't know this song, make sure you check it out. God of this city by Chris Tomlin. Who I get to see in concert at the end of MARCH with my mama!! Ahh! March is going to be a good month!:)
No much else going on this morning; I'm about to go to my sociology class, I have a chiropractor appointment, then it's off to Women's retreat for the weekend. I believe the theme is "Under Soul Construction".
Weekend is almost here. :) :) Relief.
(The pictures posted are both from Paris. The first as you can probably tell is me looking up at the Eiffel Tower and the second is Montmartre)

No comments: