- My Junior year of college is almost done. I'm 3 tests, a presentation, and 2 papers away from sweet sweet summertime. Then it's work, running, & biking all-summer-long! :)
- I'm running the Minneapolis half marathon on May 31st. I'm still struggling with all my injuries but I'm racing it anyways..
- ..Grandma's Marathon on the other hand may not be happening until next year. I can't expect my body to run 26.2 miles when I've been injured all winter long. That would only lead to more injuries.
- Happy Mama's day to all the Mother's out there. I'm sitting here with mine sippin' coffee and watching the news. Our morning routine. :)
- Plan for today: Church, study, run, Sunday Night Worship, study, sleep.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
..It's like I wrote every note with my own fingers..
Posted by Alyssa at 8:17 AM