Tuesday, December 23, 2008

España Bound


Soon i'll be travelling around SPAIN with my backpack & friends. I cannot wait! Mi Viaje:: My Trip
December 26th: Leave for Madrid from USA!
Decemeber 28th-January 1st: SEVILLA! My old home..=) I can't wait to sit under the Giralda, drink Sangria, walk across the most amazing bridge, hang out in barrio de Santa Cruz.. & to bring in the New Year in the most beautiful city in the world.
January 1st-5th: Granada, Spain. I'll get to experience one of the 7 wonders of the world.. AGAIN! =)
January 6th-8th: Barcelona!
January 8th-13th: PARIS!!!!! We just added that to the itinerary. Yay! I have some friends there that I met last time so I can't wait to see them again. :) :)
January 13th-17th: MADRID. El capital de España!
January 18th- Home. USA.
I hope that everyone has a WONDERFUL Christmas and i'm sure i'll have lots of pictures and amazing stories when I return.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Wow. What an incredible trip! It's been a while since I've checked in here, but it looks like life has been going quite well for you. That's so great to see!

I hope you have a great trip and be careful backpacking/running?! in Spain!