Wednesday, December 3, 2008

FAITH




1. Confident belief in the truth, value, or trustworthiness of a person, idea, or thing.
2. Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence.
3. Loyalty to a person or thing; allegiance: keeping faith with one's supporters.
4. Often Faith Christianity The theological virtue defined as secure belief in God and a trusting acceptance of God's will.
5. The body of dogma of a religion.
6. A set of principles or beliefs.


I've gone through ups & downs, i've had plenty of "lapses" in judgment, but ultimately after I look closely within myself I always figure it out. I have faith that I know right from wrong, will make the right decision, & that everything will be just fine. I have faith that God has a bright future for me. When your down and feel like everything has fallen apart in your life and putting it back together feels impossible: just have a little faith.

No comments: