Thursday, September 4, 2008


"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."

I officially added Education to my major yesterday, so now I am a double major in Spanish & Education with an international studies minor. Which translates into lots more schooling and a lower paying job when i'm through. Ha, but that is alright with me because I will be doing something I truly love. Classes are going good, my global issues class is a snooze. I'm so tired by the time I get out of there all I can think about is how much I need want a coffee or lately diet mountain dew. I feel like i'm still unorganized, It need my mother's touch ;) hint hint mother .

I Think i'm going to take a quick nap, go for my run, shower and then i'm going to CRU tonight.. Which is Campus Crusade for Christ. I'm really looking forward to it, I need to make some friends with the same goals and values as me. Which so far I am.. All of my friends here are runners. I love it!

I decided i'm just going to do one post a week rather and just keep editing on each post, makes things a little easier. Hope everyone is having a great day!

Run log
Monday: 30 minutes
Tuesday: 5 miles. 12 mile Bike
Wednesday: rest Easy 2 miles. 6 Mile bike
Thursday: 7 mile run is the plan, depending on the soreness of my legs.

No comments: