Thursday, September 25, 2008


"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
- Philippians 4:13

I have so much to update on! Here it goes:
-I'm injured AGAIN but it's only temporary. The curve in my lower back messed up my back, I got a pitched nerve in my leg from it so for the entire weekend I had one numb leg. Good news is that it's fixable and i've been going to the chiropractor every other day and i've almost got all my feeling back in it and my back is healing great. Because of this injury I won't be running the half marathon this weekend. I'm disappointed but there will be plenty more. I volunteered for it though! I will be getting there at 5 am sharp Saturday morning! Woohoo!
-Half-Naked Mile tonight! We are doing a benefit on campus for the special Olympics called "half naked mile", you come in a goofy costume or sports bar and run a mile. I'm pumped!
-I start tutoring Hispanic kids on Monday! I'll be doing this every Monday for the rest of the semester. I can't wait, it's good experience for teaching and i'll get to practice Spanish.
-I'm meeting so many great friends! :) :) And my roommates are still AWESOME.
-School is hard work and at times I find myself overwhelmed. Example: Yesterday while talking to Mom on the phone I had a minor anxiety attack. Haha. (It was an exam week). ick
- I had a job interview!!! I'll find out if I get the job this weekend. It's a waitressing job OF COURSE. I'm super excited.
I have so much more to update on but i'm going to be late for run club if I don't leave now. :)
Alyssa


No comments: