Tuesday, October 21, 2008

10.21.08


No Pierdas la Fe


Good Morning!, after my hectic day yesterday I came home and crashed. I slept a great ten hours last night so i'm feeling very refreshed this morning. Which is very much needed because like usual I have lots to accomplish. I have class, homework, chiropractor appointment, take home exam, and I really want to go for a nice long walk. This no exercise kick is making me go crazy.
Yesterday I did get some good news at the doctor. She said that I can start running as early as next week! :) Although I may feel extremely tired at first, i'll eventually get better. I won't be making myself any worse by running as long as I keep it easy & slow. I do have to avoid contact sports for another three weeks (because of my spleen) which doesn't really matter to me since I don't participate in any. So, I just have to take it easy for the remainder of the week and then next week I can RUN. Hopefully I won't have any problems with my leg. It seems like it's just never-ending with me. UUGGHH. I'm trying to keep a positive attitude BUT i'm sick of drinking juice, the utter word of soup makes me want to vomit, my legs are getting restless, coffee doesn't work, & sleeping is getting boring. I HATE MONONUCLEOSIS.
Good News: I got a 100 % on my concert report, my Spanish test was fairly easy, I'm going to starbucks today, and I only have one class today which means lots of time for NAPPING in between all the other bazillion things I need to do. Yahhoo..

PICTURE TIME!


More pictures from this weekend. It was extremely foggy Saturday morning for the cross country meet. Sucked for the runners but it looked pretty cool.

Amy & I spectating, jealous that we weren't running with everyone. :(

Birthday Girl & I.

Out to dinner at Tequilas for Sara's Birthday.

Well, that's all for now. It's time to get my butt in motion. I'm procrastinating starting my day, not exactly the best way to get started. Ha! By the way, WHERE IS THE TIME GOING?! It's October 21st already, pretty soon there will be SNOW on the ground. Is it too early to start listening to Christmas music?! haha, I may just have to bust some out today. I'm feeling festive, which reminds me I need to crave a pumpkin ASAP. SO MUCH TO DO, SO LITTLE TIME, TOO MANY NAPS. BYEEE!

No comments: